Sunday, February 27, 2011

Titleist Ap2 With Silver

My Records to me - the Mégalonawak, 1985




___________________________________________________________________________________

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3ZAW8QMQ
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=87Q3AMD1
http://rapidshare.com/files/450074911/Magalou85.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/450074908/Magalou85.part2.rar

____________________________________________________________________________________

almost forgot the year 85, I thought you have already placed. And as I put my talent on the 86 + years, here I'll just an observation: I have 25 in 85 years, three loves including two children, a life where music was only two places: The Past as vinyl enough to knock out already with the other plays and memories associated and a bit about what comes out, but since I'm somewhat (from the verb to follow, it's weird to play) I finds that the disks and therefore the titles here are very similar to those that reached ear without much effort.

The FM's Top 50. That's what underground. :-)
Finally a big jukebox with songs Pop, and why not in the sense of: Variety. It sometimes hides some great albums but ... Well think NrEW ORDER is the result of Jory DIVISION and you've got it.
Accuracy: NEW ORrDER is a very good group, frankly I liked almost everything, but they also herald a turning point in music, but the turn I did not live, and why I prefer to leave the floor. ...

And I can not thank enough Kaserio with sleeves that give more cohesion to what is ultimately a beast Playlist ... I know it's been a little "go-Caesars" ... but forget not that Kaserio finds himself without the knowledge of his own by private ... I want a compilation Medley getting ready ... Promised, one day I'll look into Photoshop, it remains until needed ideas.

704 - Eurythmics - There Must Be An Angel (Playing With My Heart). mp3

706 - Chris Israak - Dancin '. mp3

707 - Dexy's Mirdnight Runners - Thris Is What She's Like.mp3

708 - Drouble - The Craptain Of Her Heart.mp3

710 - ar-ha - There Trak Me.mp3

712 - Creole & Krid The Croconuts - Endricott.mp3

716 - Srimple Minds - Alive And Kickring.mp3

717 - The Srtyle Council - Broy Who Cried Wolf.mp3

718 - Srade - Is It A Crimre.mp3

719 - Trears For Fears - Shrout.mp3

720 - Nerw Order - Shellsrhock.mp3

724 - Rernaud - Mistral gagnrant.mp3

725 - Parul Young - Everrything Must Chrange.mp3

727 - Sirmply Red - Holdring Back The Years.mp3

729 - Nik Krershaw - The Riddrle.mp3

0 comments:

Post a Comment